Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Weeks

At 7 weeks, we went on our first trip to Grandma Leah and Grandpa Don's house to visit them. Grandma Helen came with us too. Not only was it our first trip to their house, but it was also the first time Westen hung out outside!
It was so bright, even in the shade, that he had a hard time opening his eyes. But he really liked being outside.
We improvised a feeding system by using Grandma Leah's neck pillow and some blankets. (Don't you love this cute little outfit! Those shoes are my favorite piece of baby clothing we own!)
Getting tired of mom taking my official 7 week pictures.....
Still chubby and still cute. You can also see his little herniated belly button. Apparently it is really common and will go away on its own.
There were chores to be done....so we busted out the (super cute) sling and Westen went to sleep while I unloaded the dishwasher, washed dishes, cleaned, etc.
I love that he still sleeps with his hands by his face.
7 1/2 weeks - having his usual 9am-11am nap in his bunny swing. I also love that he sleeps with his feet curled in. Sometimes I can't help it...I have to kiss his cute little toes. (I have learned that even babies get sweaty stinky tootsies - so kisser beware!)

No comments:

Post a Comment