Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My 5th and 6th Week Adventures

My daddy looks so manly when he carries me around in my new pack. I like to be in there, but only for about 15 minutes at a time.

 On March 1st (at ~5 1/2 weeks old) I sat nicely in my chair while my mommy sewed a baby blanket at her friend Rebekah's house.

On Saturday March 3, we went out to Branden's parents house for dinner...when we got there, this is what we saw......
 Is this country enough for you Grandma Merrell? Kevin was in Camo, on a folding chair on the front lawn, with his pellet gun resting on the fence, shooting at birds in trees across the road. (oh yeah, and the farm truck full of hay adds to the ambiance). What you can't see in this picture is that Branden's dad was also participating. He was across the street near the trees scouting out birds for Kevin to shoot.

 After a sufficient number of birds had been bothered, Grandpa Ronnie gave Westen some love and kisses.
 Blake is getting so big and so fun. Grandma Colleen has lots of fun toys for him. Branden and Blake were chasing each other through this tent...and blake was giggling and squealing the whole time.
Then after dinner, we drove over to Branden's grandparents' house to have cake and ice cream for his grandpa's birthday. This is a picture of Westen's Great Grandpa Glenn Ashley. He is holding Branden's newest cousin, Lexi, and baby Westen. Westen is 6 weeks old in this picture and Lexi is about 6 months. She is a pretty small baby, but still...it's crazy that Westen is almost as big as she is! He is a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment